New P-Day
Hola amigos!!!
My p-day is now Tuesday because of how many new missionaries are coming to the CCM. Not much has happened so I'll just give a quick recap!
● Went to the Mexico City temple twice last week and it may be the prettiest temple I have ever seen!
● Had to say goodbye to our cutie teachers





● Played signs SO many times
● Had little ceasers pizza and it has NEVER tasted that good





● Lots of dance parties to hymns
● It is very very rainy





● We played 9 square and it got very violent
Since being in the CCM I have thought a lot about my favorite scripture which is Ether 12:27. It says "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them"
I have sooo many weaknesses and as I have been learning Spanish it feels like I have even more, but as I turn to my Heavenly Father I know He can turn my weaknesses into strengths. He is perfect and He can help us with anything we go through!
Message me!!! I love and miss yall so much





Hermana McClellan


Comments
Post a Comment